Keyrus believes in diversity. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
We know that great results can only be achieved with a great team, that is why we are looking for talented and passionate people with a desire to grow professionally and create a career path with us.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work as Integration Developer in the implementation of Customer Experience (CX) Projects.
- Integrate systems such as SAP, Salesforce, VTEX, and others.
- Develop integration flows at SAP Cloud Integration (SAP CPI) and Mulesoft.
- Implement and test integration scenarios based on technical specifications.
- Create reusable integration artifacts following the best programming practices.
- Participate in team meetings, work with other developers, business analysts, project managers and QA team.
- Help the Integration team, providing support to questions and proposing improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Hands on experience with APIs or Web Services (e.g., HTTP, REST, OData, SOAP).
- Hands on experience with JSON and/or XML.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multi-cultural teams.
- English level: Upper Intermediate.
- Spanish level: Upper Intermediate.
- Experience working with an Integration Platform, such as SAP Cloud Integration (SAP CPI), Mulesoft, SAP PI/PO, Informatica, Dell Boomi.
- Practical experience working with Agile Methodologies (e.g., Scrum).
- Knowledge in CX solutions from SAP and/or Salesforce (e.g., Commerce, Marketing, Sales, Service, CDP, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies extract the full potential of Data and Digital aiming to increase their performance, helping in the transformation, generating new levers of growth and competitiveness.
Come join of Keyrus Team!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/br/