Keyrus believes in diversity. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
We know that great results can only be achieved with a great team, that is why we are looking for talented and passionate people with a desire to grow professionally and create a career path with us.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify potential data sources based on clearly specified data requests and make sourcing decision, i. e., from each Source a request should be served.
- Support data owners in data cataloging activities by taking responsibility to Define And approve business terms and linking them to cataloged datasets to increase findability.
- Help the customers and thet data scientist to understand date and clarify content of questions.
- Specify data models, mapping and transformations to feed data from data sources to different use cases in your area of expertise.
- Evaluate external data sources based on business and Technical requirements and help identification of potential data owners.
- Contribute to content-related guidelines based on business and Technical requirements in alignment with the global functional data steward.
- Monitor defined data quality kpis for Assets in the scope of responsibility.
- Contribute to data maintenance activities.
- Strong backgrounds in business function related field, with detailed understanding of business needs process and corresponding data and data flows.
- Affinity to setting up, maintaining and sharing documentation and guidelines for the data asset management.
- High communication and coordination skills and understanding of the organization.
- Good understanding of data cataloging, quality and modeling concept as well as reference and master data management.
- Basic understanding of semantics is an advantage.
- Experience with agile management methodology Knowledge of LGPD DAMA DMBOK.
- Experience with data catalog and data quality tools.
- Ability to evaluate data sets regarding conformance with data policies, kpis and Etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of conceptual, logical and physical Data modeling.
- Knowledge in Azure Datalake.
Our mission is to help companies extract the full potential of Data and Digital aiming to increase their performance, helping in the transformation, generating new levers of growth and competitiveness.
Come join of Keyrus Team!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/br/