Keyrus believes in diversity. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
We know that great results can only be achieved with a great team, that is why we are looking for talented and passionate people with a desire to grow professionally and create a career path with us.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be the 1st point of contact, delivering support to our customers;
- Perform proactive monitoring over customers cloud environments;
- You will log, update, and manage incidents via Service Desk software;
- Take ownership of problems and be proactive understanding and solving issues;
- Provide break-fix solutions based and request collaboration when a complex situation occurs;
- Execute Troubleshooting steps in critical and catastrophic situations;
- Install and configure solutions;
- Document processes and monitoring performance metrics;
- Implement best practices in network administration and security;
- Use Tools to support daily basis activities;
- Create and update knowledge articles with your troubleshooting steps
- Interact with team members in all activities that require integration work;
- Report to the Operation Manager any question that requires an action or immediate attention;
- 12 x 36 working regime, preferably on the nightshift;
Experience with Infrastructure, Foundation Services and Application Services
- Experience in installation, tunning, correction, improvement, automation and monitoring of high performance and high-available environments;
- Experience with technologies: Iaas, Paas, SaaS;
- Previous experience with Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP, Oracle), Shell Scripting, Linux, Windows;
- Organization, Management, Governance and Communication experience required;
- Self-Study, Self-Development, Process and Teamwork oriented profile;
- English professional proficiency for read, write and conversation.
- Grafana, Splunk, Databases (SQL Server, RDS, MySQL), Reports, Metrics, Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket, Docker, Kubernetes, IaaC, AWS Lambda, Network Services, CI/CD Pipelines, API Integrations, Graph API;
- ITIL or COBIT methodology;
Our mission is to help companies extract the full potential of Data and Digital aiming to increase their performance, helping in the transformation, generating new levers of growth and competitiveness.
Come join of Keyrus Team!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/br/