Keyrus believes in diversity. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
We know that great results can only be achieved with a great team, that is why we are looking for talented and passionate people with a desire to grow professionally and create a career path with us.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer in the implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud at Customer Experience (CX) Projects.
- Configure and set up data models.
- Create dynamic and personalized marketing assets using various scripting languages.
- Collaborate with the technical requirements for the implementation.
- Participate in team meetings, work with other consultants, developers, business analysts, project managers and QA team.
- Help the CX team, providing support to questions and proposing improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, AMPscript, SQL.
- Experience in using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multi-cultural teams.
- English level: Upper Intermediate.
- Spanish level: Upper Intermediate.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Practical experience working with Agile Methodologies (e.g., Scrum).
- Knowledge in other CX solutions from Salesforce and/or SAP (e.g., Commerce, Marketing, Sales, Service, Customer Data Platform, Customer Data Cloud etc.).
Our mission is to help companies extract the full potential of Data and Digital aiming to increase their performance, helping in the transformation, generating new levers of growth and competitiveness.
Come join of Keyrus Team!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/br/